Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019: Apply Online for 3495 Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Group D vacancy notification on or before 26 Dec 2018. Allahabad High Court has noticed online advertisement for filling up of 3495 Peon, Watchmen, Chowkidar, Sweeper Vacancies in the U.P. State District Courts Subordinate on Regular Basis. Aspirants who ready to fill Application form for current job openings should go through detailed instructions.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019
Total Posts: 3495
1) Stenographer Grade III- 412 posts
02/Sub.Court/Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre 2018 (Post Code-02)
1) Junior Assistant: 1484 Posts
02/Sub.Court/Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’/ Grade-IV)/2018 (Post Code-03)
- Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV): 40 Posts
02/Sub.Court/Group ‘D’/2018: 1559 Posts
1) Tube Well Operator-cum-Electrician
2) Process Server
3) Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
4) Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman
Job Location: Allahabad High Court, Nyaya Marg, Cantonment Area, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India-211001
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay-Rs.2800/-
- Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentices: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay-Rs.2000/- & Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/- fixed
- Drivers: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Pay Rs.1900/-
- Post Code: R. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Eligibility for NICL Recruitment 2019
Stenographer Grade-III: Candidates should have qualifying Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate from a recognised Institute.
Junior Assistant – Candidates having Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
Drivers: Candidates should passed High School exam along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years.
Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician: Candidates must be qualified Junior High School with Diploma or Certificate course from Industrial Training Institute.
Age Limit: Applicants Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum is 40 years as on 01.07.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC Category candidates.
Application Fee: You can pay the exam fee through Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or any other available services.
- Gen/ OBC (Post Code No. 01 and 02): ₹500
- Gen/ OBC (Post Code No.03 and 04): ₹400
- SC/ST (Post Code No.01 and 02): ₹400
- SC/ ST (Post Code No.03 and 04): ₹300
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination Marks and Document Verification.
How to Apply Online Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in online mode using the Allahabad High Court Official website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in No other means/ mode of applications will be accepted. You have to upload clear photograph and signature in jpeg format. In case you don’t have a personal email id then create a new e-mail id before applying online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06 Dec 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26 Dec 2018
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
For more news click on Sarkari Naukri