AP Police Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 2723 AP Police Constable, Fireman & Warder Vacancy on or before 07th Dec 2018. The official advertisement was announced by Andhra Pradesh, State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP SLPRB) on website slprb.ap.gov.in. Now, You can proceed further steps like online registration, exam dates, admit card download etc. Kindly read the full notification and instructions as provided below.
AP Police Constable Fireman Online Form 2018
Total Posts: 2723
- Police Constable (Civil): 1600 posts
- Police Constables (AR): 300 posts
- Police Constables (ASP): 300 posts
- Warders (Men) in Prisons Department: 100 posts
- Warders (Women): 23 posts
- Fireman in A.P.Fire & Emergency Services Department: 400
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400-49,870/- per month.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / 12th Class or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
Age Limit: Appliers age should not below 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01st July 2018. i.e must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July 2000. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for OBC/ SC/ ST categories.
Application Fee:Candidates have to paid of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred Rupees Only) towards processing of application, PMT/PET, written examination etc. Local candidates of Andhra Pradesh Belonging to SC/ST have to pay only Rs. 150/-. by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the SLPRB website.
Selection Process: On the basis of (i) Preliminary Written Test (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (iii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (iv) Final Written Examination. Only final written test marks will be calculated to make final result.
How to Apply AP Police Constable Fireman Online Form 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply trough the official website http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ portal. No need to sent offline application form to AP Police Recruitment Board. Before starting to registration, you have to upload a clear image of Recent Photograph and Signature in JPEG format. You must provide a valid email id and mobile number for communication purpose. At Final stage of registration, take a print out of system generated application form.
- Starting to Apply Online: 12-11-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2018
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: 10 days before the date of Preliminary test
- Preliminary Written Test: 06-01-2019
- Preliminary Exam Result: Available Soon
- PET, PMT & Main Exam Dates: Available Soon
- Final Result: Available Soon
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
- Fee Job Alert on Email
For more news click on Sarkari Naukri