Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-2019: Apply Online for Latest Canara Bank vacancies on its official website as on closing date. Through this official job notification the bank will be recruiting 800 Probationary Officer vacancies. Candidates those ready to submit online application format should read the detailed official advertisement. Aspirants are advised to register their profile information on Canara Bank Probationary Officer online application on or before 13th November 2018.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank invites online applications from Bank job aspirants for filling up of 800 Probationary Officer jobs. You have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of educational qualification, age relaxation, experience etc as mentioned in pdf advertisement. This is right place to search for Sarkari Naukri / Central Government job news as soon as possible. The candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on Successfully completion of Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Canara Bank PO Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 800
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Category wise vacancies:
General – 404, OBC – 216, SC – 120, ST – 60
Job Location: Across India
Pay Scale: The selected employees will get an monthly salary of Rs. 23,700-42,020/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Age Limit:- Appliers age limit is between 20 years to 30 years as on 01 October 2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates those applied for Canara Bank PO notification should be complete A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates should be pay the examination fee as a non-refundable amount based on reservation.
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 118/- (Intimation Charges only include GST @18%)
- All Others: Rs. 708/-
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
The selection of candidates will be done on three stages i.e (i) Objective Test (ii) Group Discussion (iii) Interview. Online written test (Computer Based Test) will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in objective test.
How to Apply Online for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018-19
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to visit the official portal http://www.canarabank.com. There is no offline application is available on career page. Please read the content of the employment news and ensure their eligibility status before going to online application submission.
- Go to the bank’s website that is www.canarabank.com, click on the Recruitment page.
- Open the link of “RP-1/2018-Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I” Notification.
- Download and read the pdf advertisement.
- You have to fill all the details in the application form as per Matriculation Certificate.
- Upload scanned digital images of Photograph and Signature.
- The system will be generate a unique registration number and password.
- Finally Take a print out of application for future use.
Important Dates for Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018-19
- Online registration starting: 23rd Oct 2018
- Closing date for online apply: 13th Nov 2018
- Final date to payment of fee: 13th Nov 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online Test (Tentative): After 05.12.2018
- Date of online test: 23.12.2018
Important Links for Canara Bank PO Job Notification 2018
- Online Apply & Download Notification – Click Here