CISF Constable Result 2018: Central Industrial Security Force has uploaded the written exam result of Constable Tradesman vacancies. Applicants those searching for CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Result 2018 check in this article from direct link. CISF was held the written test on 29 July 2019 across India. Applicants can download the pdf document and find the roll number, candidate name, father name and date of birth.
CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Result 2018 PDF
Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification for filling up of 378 Constable (Tradesman) vacancies. The department was conduct written test, physical efficiency test and physical measurement on various dates. Now you can search your roll number from below provided link. The shortlisted candidates may appear for Medical Examination for the post of Constable/ Tradesman in CISF.
CISF Constable/ Tradesman Recruitment Details
|Post Name:||Constable/ Tradesman|
|Name of Exam:||PST/PET/Documentation/Trade Test|
|Result of Status:||Available|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must passed 10th Class with ITI in relevant trades from approved institute or college.
Age Limit: age between 18 to 23 years as on cut off date.
How to Download CISF Constable Result 2018:
Following steps are required to see exam result on computer screen.
- Click on below direct link or visit CISF Recruitment portal https://cisfrectt.in.
- Please install adobe reader to open the document.
- After that, Click on Find button or use shortcut key.
- Enter your roll number or full name or date of birth in specified box.
- If you’re exits then it will highlighted.
- May these information required for medical exam, so may save.
- Candidates may go to official website of CISF regularly for any news.