DRDO ITR Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 58 DRDO Integrated Test Range (ITR) Technician vacancy notification on or before last date. Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) Integrated Test Range (ITR) has noticed online advertisement for filling up of 58 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee Vacancies on Regular Basis. Aspirants who ready to fill Application form for current job openings should go through detailed instructions.
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2019
Total Posts: 58
Graduate Apprentice: 28 Posts
- B.E/ B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering: 02 posts
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering: 03 posts
- B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering: 05 posts
- B.E/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering: 04 posts
- B.E/ B.Tech Electronics Engineering: 10 posts
- B.E/ B.Tech Mechanical Engineering: 04 posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 30 posts
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT: 08 posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 10 posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 05 posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 03 posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: 04 posts
Job Location: Defence Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, Chandipur-756025, Balasore, Odisha
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/- per month
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542/- per month
Eligibility for DRDO ITR Technician Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have complete B.E/ B.Tech or Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognised university / institute.
Age Limit: Appliers age should be between 23 to 35 years as on 01/01/2020. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC Category candidates.
Application Fee: No Fee mentioned in notification. You can pay the exam fee through Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or any other available services.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in Written Examination Marks followed by Interview.
How to Apply Online DRDO ITR Technician Recruitment 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in online mode using the Defence Research and Development Organisation, Integrate Test Range (ITR) Official website www.drdo.gov.in portal. No other means/ mode of applications will be accepted. You must be appear along with prescribed application form with all certificates/ documents in original in support of their qualifications/ age/ caste/ experience etc. In case you don’t have a personal email id then create a new e-mail id before applying online mode. Candidates may contact telephonically for any technical help or by email [email protected]
Interview Venue:- Integrated Test Range, Chandipur-756025, Balasore (Odisha)
Interview Date:- 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM on 01-12-2018 & 08-12-2018
- Walk in Interview: 1 Dec to 8 Dec 2018
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
For more news click on Sarkari Naukri