IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus PDF 2018
IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF Download. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant / Executive Exam 2018 Syllabus PDF now available to download here. Candidates those applied for IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2018, may read the detailed selection criteria before appearing for written test. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam dates has not yet declared in official advertisement. To crack this exam with high score in your region you must be prepare very smartly. In this article we added the pdf document to get an basic idea about IB Security Assistant Exam 2018.
About IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2018
Intelligence Bureau invites online applications for filling up of 1054 Security Assistant Vacancies across India. You can apply online procedure up to 10th November 2018 through its official link @ http://www.mha.gov.in/ or http://www.ncs.gov.in/. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written exam in three stages of Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III. Candidates should remember that it is very need to know the written exam topic wise syllabus. The written test is consists of objective type questions based on 10th standard examination.
IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2018
The shortlisted candidates will be called for three tier examination on various dates. There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer. Those successfully cleared the Tier-I exam will be admitted to Tier-II and followed Tier-III i.e. Interview/ personality Test. The interview marks are compulsory to final result declaration.
IB Security Assistant Tier-I Exam Syllabus 2019:
- The paper will consists of Objective Type MCQs from below subjects.
- General Awareness (40 questions)
- Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
- Logical/ analytical ability (20 questions)
- English language (20 questions)
- Total marks for Tier-I Exam: 100 Marks
- Duration of Written Test: 2 hours
IB Security Assistant Tier-II Exam Syllabus 2019:
- The Question Paper is based on Descriptive Type.
- Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/ dialect to English and vice versa.
- Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
- Tier-II Qualifying Marks: 20
- Total Marks for Tier-II Exam: 50
- Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
IB Security Assistant Tier-III Exam:
Intelligence Bureau will be conduct Interview/ Personality Test for Security Assistant vacancies after above two stages. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
Download IB Security Assistant Syllabus in PDF: Click Here