IBPS Recruitment 2018
Online Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 Online form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invited online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 1599 Specialist Officer Vacancies in various participating organisations through IBPS SO CRP SPL VIII Notification. Who decided to join in any Nationalised banks, should be qualify IBPS SO Online Examination 2019. The computer based test will be two parts i.e Preliminary and Mains. Those qualified in Mains Exam will be called for common interview. Check out detailed eligibility criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer notification before applying.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Details:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) now looking for young and fresher to give a good bank job opportunity. There are thousands of Specialist Officer posts to be filled by eligible aspirants. If you want to crack this exam go through detailed exam syllabus and simple preparation tips. Now a days number of online portals providing online mock test / subject wise practice test. Please take a daily online practice test to get good marks in computer based test. Don’t study the subject wise topics before appearing IBPS SO Online Exam. In few days our team will be providing pdf material for our aspirants, so keep visit the IBPS SO Syllabus page.
IBPS SO CRP SPL VIII Recruitment Details
Total Posts: 1599
Post Name: Specialist Officer
- I.T.Officer (Scale-I): 219 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 853 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 69 Posts
- Law Officer: 75 Posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 302 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy
Age Limit: Appliers age limit is between 20 years to 30 years as on 01 Nov 2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disability, 5 Years for Ex-Servicemen categories.
I.T.Officer: Candidates should have passed four year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/
Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer
Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.
Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/
Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/
Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree
(graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/
HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
with specialization in Marketing
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the exam fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) for Gen/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for SC/ST/PWD categories. The mode of payment would be made by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Procedure: The selection of shortlisted candidates will be called for two tier examination i.e Preliminary and Mains. The Mains qualified candidates may appear for common interview by conducting board. The dates of Preliminary exam, main exam and interview will be update time to time on official portal @ www.ibps.in. You can also download IBPS SO Selection Procedure from important links section.
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2018-19
Interested and Eligible contenders can apply online procedure by visiting Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Official website that is www.ibps.in. No other mode of applications will be accepted here. Please active the provide email id and mobile number for any important data from recruiting authority. Please apply only after ensure the candidature eligibility criteria otherwise leave it. Before filling online form, scan the photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- First of all visit the Bank website that is www.ibps.in
- Go to “IBPS CRP Specialist Officer” Page.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officer VIII” link.
- Download the detailed notification and read it carefully.
- Keep hold the required documents in your hand while registering.
- Fill asked details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Category, Experience etc.
- Upload the digital images of identity proofs.
- You will see a confirm page with a unique registration id and password.
- Finally accept the terms and conditions.
- Take a print out of IBPS SO Job application form for further stage.
- Online Registration Process: 06 to 26 Nov 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26 Nov 2018
- Download IBPS SO Preliminary Call Letter: December 2018
- Online Preliminary (CBT) Date: 29, 30 Dec 2018
- Download IBPS SO Preliminary Result: Jan 2019
- Download IBPS SO Mains Call Letter: January 2019
- Online Mains Exam: 27 Jan 2019
- Declaration of Result of Online Exam: February 2019
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2019
- Conduct of interview: February 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019