Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018: The Join Indian Army was upload e-admit card for Navik (DB) 01/2019 batch on official site. You can be download it from 19 November 2018 onwards using the valid registration id and password or your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) format. The shortlisted candidates for written test must be bring the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card. Applied candidates now ready to take a print out of e-admit card on A4 size paper.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018 2019
The Indian Coast Guard invited online applications to fill up of various vacancies like Navik DB 10th Entry 01/2019 Batch. Candidates who have qualified in scrutiny process that persons only take this step. The officers will take your identity proof and photographs during recruitment drive session. Aspirants must have to participate in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Standards on same dates. The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment team announced exact dates on official websites.
Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card – Available Here
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Download
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment registration was closed on 29th Oct 2018 at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in portal. Applicants must be appear for PFT that is consists of 1.6 Km run (in 7 minutes), 20 Squat ups and 10 Push up as made in official notice. After declaring of written exam admit card you have to download it by using login credentials as same on online application registration time. The following stages will cover in medical examination by Military Doctors experienced officers.
a) Height (minimum 157 cms)
b) Chest (Minimum expansion 5 cms)
c) Hearing Normal.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Online
- First of all visit the official website or scroll down to important links section.
- Move Mouse cursor to Download Admit Card Link
- Click on the appropriate link which is appeared on computer screen.
- You will be redirected to the Candidate’s Login page
- Here, you have to fill all columns and hit on submit button.
- Don’t enter any false data such Registration ID/ User ID and Password.
- After successfully logon to dashboard, here you will be able to view and download it in pdf format.
- Finally take one or more copies of the admit card from the official website.
For more updates visit – Sarkari Naukri