OTET Application Form 2018: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has issued the notification regarding Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form on official website. Aspirants who are interested to register online for OTET Notification may go through direct link provided in important links. You can’t apply after closing date reached as per directed in instructions. Please save the OTET application registration id and password for future use.
OTET Notification 2018 2019 Application Form
Every year Odisha State Government has been conducting written exams for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) on various dates. Candidates keep touch with us for any latest updates. You have to log on www.bseodisha.ac.in portal frequently as possible.
Name of Exam: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test
Organisation: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack
Job Location: Odisha
- Category-A: Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.). OR Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Intermediate with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 10+2 with 2 year Diploma in Education OR Degree and two year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation and B.Ed.
- Category-B: Graduation+two year diploma in Elementary education OR Graduation and one year bachelor in education (B.Ed) OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Higher Secondary Education and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Higher Secondary Education and 4 year B.A/ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed. OR Graduation with one year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Exam Fee: The payment of fee must be paid trough online payment gateway.
- For Other Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply Odisha TET Exam 2018 Online
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online mode at http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/ portal. No other mode of applications delivered. Please make sure the entered details in online application form. You have to upload the latest photograph and signature in jpeg format. File size should not exceeding as specified in notification. Please note the journal number for reference purpose only. Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OTET-2018. He/ She should login only if eligible for OTET. Check login page to login again by entering your e-Mail ID & password
- Starting Date: 12 Nov 2018
- Closing Date: 27 Nov 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee: 27 Nov 2018
For latest news click on Sarkari Naukri