SBI Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India invites online applications for 47 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. If you passed out a relevant degree you can apply online mode for current job openings in SBI. Recently the bank has issued a job notification to fill Specialist Officer positions in State Bank of India, Maharashtra Mumbai On regular basis. The can be submit online application up to 22 Nov 2018 by following below eligibility criteria.
SBI Specialist Cadre Vacancy Recruitment Details
State Bank of India has requested to young and professionals for various positions. If you have interested in this official news, you can apply online mode through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. No other mode of applications accepted as per rules.
SBI Vacancy details
Total Posts: 47
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Analytics Translators: 04 Posts
- Spector Credit Specialists: 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists: 04 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: For MMGS-III: Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490, For SMGS-IV: Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-.
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Vacancy
- Analytics Translators: B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata), Other Qualification: Data Analytics
- Sector Credit Specialists: Charted Accountant/ MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
- Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
- Sector Risk Specialists: Chartered Accountant/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWA/ CFA Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP).
Selection Procedure: The applied candidates have to appear for Interview. Only those shortlisted by the Bank will be called for Interview.
Age Limit: The candidates age limit is between 25 to 35 years for General/UR categories. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as on cut off date.
Application Fee: Applicants are requested to pay the exam fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees Only) for General/ OBC, Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Form.
How to Apply Online
Interested candidates are advised to register at State Bank of India Career Page under current job openings section. No other format of application will accepted here. Before going to fill SBI Online form you have to scan the photograph and signature in jpeg format. Visit the bank website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for time to time free job updates on email id. You know that about competition of SBI Recruitment 2019 in banking sector. There are millions of SBI Bank job aspirants are preparing for clerk, probationary officer and specialist officer posts. Follow the below important points to complete online registration.
- Visit the bank website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Go to Current openings page and click on relevant notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and note important points.
- Fill the online application with full name, qualification, category, experience etc.
- Upload the photograph & signature in jpeg format.
- Click on “Preview” and if any changes required, click on edit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30 Oct 2018
- Closing Date to Online Registration: 22 Nov 2018