SSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019
Staff Selection Commission to be issued an official job notification for filling up of 8330 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies through online procedure. Check Out SSC MTS Notification 2018-2019 PDF Advertisement Download Here. You can directly online apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS vacancy on or before closing date. You have to download SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam 2018 – 2019 link will be update very soon.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 2019
Staff Selection Commission may release the official announcement on SSC MTS 2018 – 2019 notification on 03 November 2018. This is one of biggest upcoming central govt opportunity for those qualified minimum Matriculation / Xth Standard Examination with minimum marks. To get continue updates from our team, just like us on social media or subscribe in email services. You can download Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories 2018 2019. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are
available on the site.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 8300
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Region wise vacancies details:
- Central Region (CR): 325 Posts
- Eastern Region (ER): 634 Posts
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): 666 Posts
- Northern Region (NR): 3186 Posts
- North Eastern Region (NER): 226 Posts
- North Western Region (NWR): 226 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR): 536 Posts
- Southern Region (SR): 705 Posts
- Western Region (WR): 1488 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1( 5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Notification
Qualification: Candidates should possess Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized
Age limit: Appliers age limit is between 18 to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application(i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules for SC/ST/BC/ Ex-Servicemen categories etc.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only) by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or SBI E Challan Form. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Fee is relaxation from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled
Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen as per extant government orders.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for online examination (Computer Based Test – CBT) on particular dates. The dates of SSC MTS CBT Exam schedule to be announced on official portal.
How to Apply Online SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Exam Notification 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates are advised to directly visit the staff selection commission portal that is www.ssc.nic.in. No other mode of applications will be accepted. Keep hold the scanned photograph and signature in jpeg format. You need to ensure their eligibility conditions before submission of online application in time.
- You have to access the official link that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on relevant advertisement tab and download pdf notice.
- Read it carefully and note important points.
- Fill the important candidates details such as Full Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste category, Income etc.
- Finally take a print out of application for future use.
- Date of official advertisement: 03.11.2018
- Final date to online registration: 03.12.2018
- Date of Online Test (CBT): To be Update soon
- Download SSC MTS Admit Card: Update Soon
- Download SSC MTS Result: Update Soon
Important Links: Download Notification