SSC Recruitment 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced an excellent job opportunity for SSC Stenographer vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online mode for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam notification on or before final date. These vacancies to be filled by Central Government for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations in the Government of India. Before online application submission, you should read the eligibility criteria as indicate in official advt.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission invited online applications from Indian Nationals for the Stenographer vacancies. Please make sure the connect with serious aspirants to crack SSC Stenographer Examination. Keep focus on written exam syllabus and trending topics for current affairs and other subjects. Check out other details of SSC Stenographer notification, educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply etc.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: Not available
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019 for Stenographer Grade C Posts (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules for SC/ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and other categories.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the exam fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees) as non-refundable. The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Procedure: The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of online written test (Computer Based Examination) and document verification. All the candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination.
How to Apply Online
Interested and Eligible contenders are advised to submit online application form only @ https://ssc.nic.in portal. There is no other way of applying will allowed. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the required documents ready such as Mobile Number, Email id, Aadhaar Number etc.
- Click on Login on Staff Selection Commission portal www.ssc.nic.in
- Download “SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Notification” PDF and read it carefully.
- Before filling, scan the photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Fill the mandatory details in application form as mentioned in notice.
- Finally, Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Save the application id and password for future use.
- Finally Take a print out of system generated application form.
- Date of Online registration starting: 22nd Oct 2018
- Final date to online apply: 19th Nov 2018 (Last date extended to 20.11.2018)
- Last date for payment of application fee: 21 Nov 2018
- Last date for payment through Challan: 26 Nov 2018
- Date of Computer Based Exam: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
- Admit Card: available soon