TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online applications for the posts of 58 Draughtsman Grade III vacancies in the Town and Country Planning Department. Interested candidates may apply online mode for TNPSC recruitment online form on or before 28th Nov 2018. You need to verify the eligibility criteria such as qualifications, age relaxation, application fee, exam dates & syllabus provided below.
TNPSC Draughtsman Grade III Vacancy Online Form
Total Posts: 53 Posts
Post Name: Draughtsman Grade III
Pay Scale: Level-11 Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- per month.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Vacancy
Qualification: Candidates should have possess (i) Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and
Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu OR (ii) Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training OR (iii) Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications.
Experience: Experience in Civil Engineering field for a period of not less than 3 years.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is applicable as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: On the basis of written examination and ortal test in the form of an interview.
Application Fee: The candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred Rupees) by using bank debit card, credit card , Net banking or Pay offline through E Challan form.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Draughtsman Grade III Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to register online procedure at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. No other mode of applications accepted from users. The applicants applying for the Examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to Examination.
- First of all log on to TNPSC official portal that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to current notification page and click on relevant advt.
- Open the online form in new tab.
- Fill asked details such as qualifications, experience, date of birth etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Paid the exam fee through online or offline challan form.
- Finally take a print out of proof of system receipt.
- Starting date: 30 Oct 2018
- Closing date: 28 Nov 2018
- Final date to payment of fee: 30 Nov 2018