IWAI Recruitment 2019: Apply in prescribed application form for 46 IWAI Master, Driver & Dredge Control Operator vacancy notification on or before last date. Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Uttar Pradesh has noticed online advertisement for filling up of 46 Vacancies on direct recruitment. Aspirants who ready to fill Application form for current job openings should go through detailed instructions.
IWAI Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Total Posts: 46
1) Inland Dredge Master: 04 Posts (UR-3, OBC-1)
2) Licence Engine Driver: 02 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
3) Dredge Control Operator: 07 Posts (UR-5, OBC-1,SC-1)
4) Master 2nd Class: 10 Posts (UR-7, OBC-2, SC-1)
5) Driver 1st Class: 18 Posts (UR-8, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-2)
6) Master 3rd Class: 05 Posts (UR-3, OBC-2)
Job Location: Inland Waterways Authority of India, Head Office A-13, Sector-1, Noida, U.P.-201301
- Inland Dredge Master: Level 7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band-II of Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
- License Engine Driver: Level 6 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band-II of Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Dredge Control Operator: level 6 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band –II of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Master 2nd Class: level 4 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band –IV of 5200-20200/-
+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- Driver 1st Class: level 4 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band –I of 5200-20200/- +
Grade Pay Rs.2400/
- Master 3rd Class: level 4 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, and pre-revised Pay Band –IV of 5200-20200/-
+ Grade Pay Rs.1900/
Eligibility for IWAI Recruitment 2019
Master – Candidates should have qualifying Matriculation Pass Certificate or equivalent form a recognized Board/ University with 5 years experience in relevant stream OR Petty Officer from Technical Branch of India OR SR II Certificate holders with a minimum of 3 years experience OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 05 years experience.
Driver – Matriculation Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University, Candidates having Certificate of competency as Licence engine driver and swimming.
Age Limit: Applicants Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum is 35 years as on 20. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC Category candidates.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination Marks and Document Verification.
How to Apply IWAI Recruitment 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through offline mode using the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Official website http://www.iwai.nic.in/. Complete details and prescribed format of application may be seen under the head “vacancy” of the website of IWAI www.iwai.nic.in. You have to affix a recent colour photograph on right top corner of the application form. In case you don’t have a personal email id then create a new e-mail id before applying online mode.
The interested candidates may send their application, within a period of 30 days (closing/ last date of submission / receipt of application: 21/12/2018) , from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of ……………. on direct recruitment against Employment Notice No. IWAI/R&T/10/2018 dated 15/11/2018” to the Assistant Secretary (R&T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.) along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria of the post applied, as stipulated in the advertisement
- Notification Date: 15 Nov 2018
- Last Date to Apply: Within 30 days from the date of notification released in employment news papers
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
For more news click on Sarkari Naukri