UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
UPSSSC Sub Engineer Vacancy notification released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to fill approximately 1477 Sub Engineer, Computer & Other posts. Interested candidates may apply online mode for UPSSSC Sub Engineer recruitment on or before closing i.e 30 November 2018. Before commencing online registration please ensure their eligibility norms as mentioned in UPSSSC online form.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018-19
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has noticed a biggest employment opportunity for engineering graduates. Now you can visit the home page of career page on http://upsssc.gov.in/ for any further matter. Aspirants are download the detailed advertisement pdf and study the important points from that document. You can also download written exam syllabus pdf, exam dates and selection procedure from below content.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 1477
Post Name: Sub Engineer, Computer
- Special Secretary, Housing and Urban Planning Section-5 UP Development Authority Central Service – Sub Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanics): 111 posts
- Director and Chief Engineer, Department of Rural Engineering, UP Lucknow: 276 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Council, Lucknow: 93 Poss
- Director, Local Body, UP Lucknow: 209 posts
- Director, Printing & Writing UP Allahabad: 13 Posts
- Agricultural director of India: 42 Posts
- Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayat Raj: 42 Posts
- UP Pollution Control Board: 43 Posts
- Chief Engineer Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Deputy: 287 Posts
- Chief Engineer, Public Works Department, Lucknow: 108 Posts
- Director, Information and Public Relations Department UP , Lucknow: 02
- State Agricultural Production and Mandi Council: 68 Posts
- Director, Comprehensive Security, Uttar Pradesh, Government Lucknow: 07 Posts
- Director, Garden and Food Processing, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow: 03 Posts
- Chief Engineer, Small Irrigation Department, Lucknow: 173 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Sub Engineer Jobs
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have complete Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanics/ Water Supply discipline from a recognised board or institute with minimum percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is relaxable As per Govt. of Uttar Pradesh Rules. Visit te employment news for detailed matter from below links.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the exam fee of Rs. 250/- for Gen/ OBC candidates, Rs.105/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories and Rs. 25/- for PWD category. You can pay the processing charges using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through SBI E Challan Form.
Selection Procedure: The selection of shortlisted candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination Marks only. After declaration of exam result, the authority will be called for interview / document verification.
How to Apply Online
Interested and Willing candidates are requested to go through detailed job advertisement as indicated on official portal http://www.upsssc.gov.in/. No other mode of applications will be accepted here. Please follow the instructions and manual rules to get any offer letter. The official notification has contains exam dates, how to apply, online registration process etc.
- Log on to official website of UPSSSC that is www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “New Registration”, Download important document.
- Fill the details of your personal data, date of birth, educational qualifications etc.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in jpeg.
- Pay the exam fee through any banks.
- Save the candidatures details like registration number and password.
- Finally take a proof of online form for future use.
- Starting date to apply online: 30 Oct 2018
- Final date to online registration: 30 Nov 2018
- Payment of application fee: 30 Nov 2018
- Online Correction/ Edit: 07 Dec 2018